COVID 19 Impact on Courses
We anticipate that all 2021 courses will proceed as scheduled, however, as the situation with COVID-19 is uncertain, we will contact all participants no later than four weeks prior to confirm that courses are proceeding as scheduled.
We ask that registered participants please defer flight and accommodation bookings until four weeks prior to the course. If you’re unable to travel to Melbourne due to border/travel restrictions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the options available to you.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER COURSES
We have taken a range of proactive measures to ensure the health and safety of course attendees and Instructors:
- All training equipment will be thoroughly cleaned before, during and after courses
- Larger breakout spaces at course venues and smaller group sizes will allow for distance between participants during small group activities
- Extra hand sanitiser will be available in every room
- Attendees will be required to actively engage in hand hygiene and strict respiratory etiquette throughout the course
- PPE such as masks and gloves will be available for use during courses
- All catering suppliers and practices will be compliant with COVID-19 industry standards and best practice guidelines.
If you have any queries over the coming weeks, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We’ll endeavour to respond to all calls and emails as quickly as possible and appreciate your patience if there is a delay in responding.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding.